Listed on this page are some of my favorite sites. It is a collection of many different types of websites that I find fun, interesting, relaxing, inspirational, motivational, etc. I am sure that if you take the time you will come across a site that you will want to keep handy.
The list is not in any particular order. I will add sites as I find them so come back often. This page will be updated on a regular basis.
Ine's PowerPoint Page
Ine's PowerPoint presentations are some of the most beautiful I have ever found on the web. I am sure you will want to take the time to enjoy your work.
Open My Eyes Lord
A site that embraces love, hope, charity and so much more of what is good in each of us. A site for all faiths to visit and be rejuvenated.
One of the most talented ladies on the internet for flash movies. You will certainly spend much time watching her collection. Relax and enjoy.
Inspiring Thots by Sing Cher Kwek
Flash movies to inspire, motivate and enlighten. Her work can also be found on YouTube: TheHeartPrints.
Singing Man by Larry
Remembering the Fifties
Ultimate Sacrifice Heroes: On Behalf of A Very Grateful Nation
The CramerSweeney Smart Marketing IQ Test
See how many you can get right. http://www.cramersweeney.com/smiq.html
A new website is posted daily. http://www.krazykorner.info
Online Audio Bible
You can listen to any Bible passage at this site. Just pick what you want to hear. You will need RealPlayer - it is available on the site.http://www.audio-bible.com/bible/bible.html
Get ready to smile, laugh, and sing with these selections from mamarocks.com Best of all, have some fun!!!!!!! Bet you can't listen without patting your feet. Be sure to look around when visiting. Great site.
World's Smallest Political Quiz
The Original Internet Political Quiz. Take the Quiz now and find out where you fit on the political map!
Think You Really Know What a Penny Looks Like?
Take a look, and see if you can choose the right penny. No cheating;
do not look at a real penny first. I know you've seen a real one!
See if you can pick the correct one here.http://www.exploratorium.edu/exhibits/common_cents/index.html
I just happen to like this intro page to this site. http://photoman.bizland.com/stuff/index.html
How Many of Me
Check to see how many other people may have your same name.
Quiz to Learn What You Forget
The average person only gets 7 correct. How many can you get correct?
This is based on U.S. information, so use all lobes of your brain. This can be more difficult than it looks - it just shows how little most of us really see! There are 25 questions about things we see every day or have known about all our lives.
These little simple questions are harder than you think-- it just shows you how little we pay attention to the commonplace things of life. Put your thinking caps on. No cheating! No looking around! No getting out of your chair! No using anything on or in your desk or computer!
Can you beat 20?? (The average is 7) Write down your answers as you go.
REMEMBER - NO CHEATING!!! BE HONEST!!! That means no looking at your phone or anything on your desk...
LET'S JUST SEE HOW OBSERVANT YOU REALLY ARE.
1. On a standard traffic light, is the green on the top or bottom?
2. How many states are there in the USA? (Don't laugh, some people don't know)
3. In which hand is the Statue of Liberty's torch?
4. What six colors are on the classic Campbell's soup label?
5. What two numbers on the telephone dial don't have letters by them?
6. When you walk does your left arm swing with your right or left leg? (Don't you dare get up to see!)
7. How many matches are in a standard pack?
8. On the United States flag is the top stripe red or white?
9. What is the lowest number on the FM dial?
10. Which way does water go down the drain, counter or clockwise?
11. Which way does a "no smoking" sign's slash run?
12. How many channels on a VHF TV dial?
13 On which side of a woman's blouse are the buttons?
14. Which way do fans rotate?
15 How many sides does a stop sign have?
16. Do books have even-numbered pages on the right or left side?
17 How many lug nuts are on a standard car wheel?
18. How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
19. Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc. Who's missing?
20. How many hot dog buns are in a standard package?
21 On which playing card is the card maker's trademark?
22 On which side of a Venetian blind is the cord that adjusts the opening between the slats?
23. There are 12 buttons on a touch tone phone. What 2 symbols bear no digits?
24. How many curves are there in the standard paper clip?
25. Does a merry-go-round turn counter or clockwise?
We all get some great emails and pass them on. The author of site decided to develop her own website to share all of the great emails that she gets. http://www.anthology-email.net/index.htm
Blood of Heroes
Music by Margi Harrell
Ever thought about adding music to your website? Thousands of webmasters use music from Margi.
Marilyn's Inspirational Poetry: http://www.marilynspoetry.com/
Site by Pamela R. Blaine. She enjoys writing anything and everything whether it be stories, poems, songs, letters or emails. http://blaines.us/PamyPlace.htm
Don't Gross Out The World
How much do you know about etiquette in different countries?