Sunday, April 1, 2012

Living Life Full of Gratitude

There is an old saying, "Take the time to stop and smell the roses." I have always loved being outdoors around and enjoying God's creations in nature. As I get older I wish I had taken more time to truly absorb the true inner beauty of what is given to us all to enjoy and be thankful for. I suppose I took it for granted. So sad.

A few years ago I recall seeing a beautiful sunrise as I drove home from work and saying to myself, "Thank you." Just two little words that speaks volumes of gratitude. Since then I have taken more time to allow myself to feel the wonders of what is all around me.

Thankfully I can now say that I live my life with much more gratitude in it for the marvels of life.

Louie Schwartzberg is well known for his wonderful time-lapse photography. In this video he brings to us a reminder that we should be living our life full of gratitude. Hope you enjoy.


I would love to know what you think about living your life full of gratitude. Just leave me a comment below.

Elaine

2 comments:

val said...

The woman of Rev 12 is now here, she is the prophet like unto Moses and Elijah Matt 17:3, Acts 3:21-23, Luke 1:17 delivering the true word John 1:1 from the wilderness to prepare a people for the Lord’s return. God our Father will not put any child of his into a hell fire no matter what their sins and no matter if they repent in this world or not. It never entered the heart or mind of God to ever do such a thing Jer 7:31, Jer 19:5. A gift of truth that sets us all free is now delivered to the whole world as a witness Matt 24:14. Start here... http://minigoodtale.blogspot.com obey the word Prove all things.

Elaine Bullin said...

Val, not sure what your comment says about my blog post but I do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.