Sunday, April 1, 2012

Living Life Full of Gratitude

There is an old saying, "Take the time to stop and smell the roses." I have always loved being outdoors around and enjoying God's creations in nature. As I get older I wish I had taken more time to truly absorb the true inner beauty of what is given to us all to enjoy and be thankful for. I suppose I took it for granted. So sad.

A few years ago I recall seeing a beautiful sunrise as I drove home from work and saying to myself, "Thank you." Just two little words that speaks volumes of gratitude. Since then I have taken more time to allow myself to feel the wonders of what is all around me.

Thankfully I can now say that I live my life with much more gratitude in it for the marvels of life.

Louie Schwartzberg is well known for his wonderful time-lapse photography. In this video he brings to us a reminder that we should be living our life full of gratitude. Hope you enjoy.


I would love to know what you think about living your life full of gratitude. Just leave me a comment below.

Elaine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Val, not sure what your comment says about my blog post but I do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.