Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Change

I had to share this video with all of you because it spoke volumes to my heart. Tears formed in my eyes from the goodness portrayed by the homeless man. A smile came across my lips and inside of me.

The title of the video is Change For A Dollar. A great play on words.

When I first read the title I saw 4 quarters in my mind - or any amount of coins that would come out to a dollar. I have a feeling that you probably thought the same thing. Our minds are so focused on $dollar$ that we miss the word 'Change' and how many meanings is in this one word.

Change For A Dollar


Written and directed by Sharon Wright
http://www.imdb.me/sharonwright
http://www.shesalwayswright.com

Winner - Best Short Film - Maryville Film Festival
Winner - Audience Choice Award - Gateway Film Festival
Winner - Audience Choice Award - Moonlight Film Festival
Nominated - Best Female Filmmaker Award - Action On Film Intl Film Festival
Nominated - Sirrocco Award - Action On Film Intl Film Festival
Nominated - Best Silent Film - BareBones Intl Film Festival

Thanks to my cousin for sending me this video. Please share this with everyone. It needs to be seen by all.


If your heart was touched by this video please leave a comment and let me know. Thank you.

Elaine

No comments: