Friday, December 2, 2011

Friendship

Friendship is a miracle to be held wisely.
The title of this video is "A Christmas Story - Journey Of The Angels/Silent Night". A very fitting title for such a strong story of friendship. 

Friendship is wanting the best for the other person. It encompasses trust, honesty, understanding, compassion and goodwill filled with gratitude for the other person. With a close friend you can be yourself without fear of being judged or ridiculed. You can think out loud.

"A Friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of Nature." ~~  Ralph Waldo Emerson 

Friends come in all shapes and sizes. All ages and all styles. True, close friends are a blessing that is worth our time and effort. 

I watched this video several times and each time tears filled my eyes with happiness. It is a heart filled testament of what friendship is all about.  


I have been truly blessed in my life to have a friend that thinks I am worth the effort. I hope and pray you have the same experience.

If you feel so inclined please leave a comment on your thoughts about friendship. Appreciate it very much.

Elaine

No comments: